[Oberon] Tracing Oberon-0 boot problems

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Fri Aug 23 05:29:46 CEST 2002

"Douglas G. Danforth" wrote:
> > So my hypothesis is that, indeed, the USB driver may be failing.

While watching Diagnosis Murder on TV I happened to glance over
at my fiance's work table and noticed a new mouse with a PS2 to
USB adaptor.  Ah, ha, says I and quickly got up and reattached my
keyboard through it.  Bingo! Native Alpha came up with a cursor!

I then preceeded to go through the installation process without
problems.  I'm not quite finished since I haven't choosen the
correct display type for my Mitsubishi flat panel but since it
is now 11:30pm I will do that tomorrow.

So, finally getting there.

I have many comments about this installation process.  But more on
that later.

-Doug