[Oberon] Re:Bluebottle Main.Menu.XML open problem

Necati Ecevit fnecati at gyte.edu.tr
Sun Oct 20 00:09:38 CEST 2002

  > With the July 3 version of Bluebottle OS system,
  >>
  >> 1- Open the Oberon Window from Bluebottle Main Menu, ( or any other
window)
  >> 2- Close Bluebottle Main Menu window,
  >> 3- Close Oberon Window ( or the other window)
  >>
  >> If I follow these steps,the Bluebottle Main Menu window can not be
  >> opened again by pressing Alt-ESC or Ctrl-ESC keys.
  >>
  >> Or, is there any other key combinations to open Main Menu window ?
  >

  > I could not reproduce the problem. Only Ctrl-ESC should work. Does
Ctrl-ESC
  > work if the other window is not yet closed ?
  >
  > --Thomas

Infact, what I found today is that, it still there but I can not see it,
by moving mouse cursor over Menu.Main.XML window and when the mouse
pointer is on its borders cursor shape is changed.

So, I pressed Oberon button by guessing the its position, it worked but
border of oberon window is not shown.When I move oberon window such that
it is on the Menu.Main.XML window I can see the window.

So the problem is in other places.

I use Vesa2/3 display driver (1024x768x16).

Necati.