[Oberon] First Call for Papers, JMLC-2003 and EuroPar-2003

muller at inf.ethz.ch muller at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Nov 2 15:58:47 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Laszlo Boeszoermenyi <laszlo at itec.uni-klu.ac.at> -----

Dear Colleague,

It is a pleasure for us to announce the following 2 conferences held
in the last week of August 2003 at the University Klagenfurt,
Austria. (We apologize if you get this announcement more than once.)

  1. The 6th Joint Modular Languages Conference (JMLC 2003)
Klagenfurt, Austria, August 25-27, 2003, for further details see:
http://jmlc-itec.uni-klu.ac.at/

  2. The 9th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed
Computing (EuroPar 2003), Klagenfurt, Austria, 26 - 29 August, 2003,
for further details see: http://europar-itec.uni-klu.ac.at/

Important dates:

  *   09 February 2003: Submission Deadline
  *   01 May 2003: Acceptance Notification
  *   31 May 2003: Camera Ready

Mission Statements:

  1. The mission of JMLC is to explore the concepts of well structured
modular software and those of teaching good design and programming
style. We are especially interested in the construction of large and
distributed software systems. We also invite papers on software
engineering aspects in new and dynamic application areas, such as
multimedia and pervasive systems. The conference normally attracts
ca. 100 participants coming from universities, research centers and
industry.

  2. Euro-Par is the annual series of international conferences
dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all aspects of parallel
and distributed computing. New and interesting topics are proposed,
like Peer-to-Peer Networks, Distributed Multimedia Systems as well as
High-Performance Object-Oriented and Middleware Systems. For the
first time, we promote a Demo Session for the presentation of
applications. The conference normally attracts more than 300
participants coming from universities, research centers and industry.

The conferences will have on the 25th and 26th of August some common
tutorials, keynote talks and a common panel.

Please find the detailed Call for Papers with all related information
on the home pages given above.

Best regards
Laszlo Böszörmenyi

--
Univ. Prof. Dr. Laszlo Böszörmenyi
Institute for Information Technology, University Klagenfurt

e-mail: laszlo at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
http://www.ifi.uni-klu.ac.at/ITEC/Staff/Laszlo.Boszormenyi
Snail mail: Universitaetsstr. 65-67, A-9022 Klagenfurt, Austria
Tel: +43-463-2700-3611 (3603 secretary), Fax: +43-463-2700-3699

--
Pieter Muller, Computer Systems Institute, ETH Zurich
Native Oberon OS: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/