[Oberon] Problems w/mouse 3 buttons emulation on Win2000

Josef Sedlacek sedlacek at swissonline.ch
Sun Dec 8 09:17:16 CET 2002

Hi together

According my experience it should be now possible to work well with a two
button mouse when the Oberon version is recent enough. The left button
has then partially the function of the middle button which depends on the
hitted gadget. In texts changes the behaviour from the first to the
second hit.

However the best solution is to get a cheap 3 button mouse (when possible
PS2)

Regards

Josef Sedlacek