[Oberon] Empty Bluebottle screen

Thomas Frey frey at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 1 10:39:39 CET 2003

> t last I installed Bluebottle on my main 600MHz PC, and, now it's usable,
> even if it is rather slow.
Only the 1:1 case is optimzed. The zoomed drawing still has huge potential
;-)

> I appreciate the interface, the zoom, the resizing of windows (but not the
> resizing of fonts) and the clearness of drawings. I'm not sure I like the
> resizing of the mouse cursor.
I am also not sure about the cursor. Some different possibilities will be
examined this year.

> I got an error when I tried to mount other volumes:
>
>     OFSTools incompatible with AosFS/Enumerator
>
> I suppose there are some modules that are to be recompiled.
That's strange. All the files on the CD image have been compiled
just before the image was created. Have you installed it on top of an
existing installation ? (Errors during the installation ?)

--Thomas