[Oberon] Bluebottle installation

Thomas Frey frey at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 1 16:04:54 CET 2003

> Yes, I was playing with the interface today, and, even if it is slow, it's
> very pleasant.
> By the way, I wrote a little text in the editor. I saved it, but couldn't
> open it in Oberon later. Tricks? The editor saw it, but not Oberon.
Maybe there is an export problem. Can you open it with Hex.Open ?
Oberon Text-Format is not the internal format of the Editor.
Internally it works with Unicode (TestEditor.Mod only exports loading
and saving in Oberon format).
I will have a look at it, next week.

> Yes, it was an update. I noticed nothing during installation, but I paid
no
> much attention. I'll try again. If some thing must be erased before, which
> files do you suggest?
Some files like
AText.Mod/.Obx
WMXMLComponents.Mod/.Obx
WMM.Mod/.Obx
can be removed but there is no need to do this except for diskspace
and cleanup.

--Thomas