[Oberon] Programming Editor

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 22:35:54 CET 2003

Which version of S3 are you using?  I have both
S3 Windows versions 2.3 and 2.4 (S3 Plugin)
running on my machine.  Version 2.4 automatically
inserts "error" elements in text when compiling.
These are very similair to V4 fold error elements.
Version 2.3 doesn't automatically put them in, but
you can insert them by selecting the errors and
clicking "Builder.MarkErrors" from the "Compiler"
menu in the Programming.Tool.  I also use
Builder.MarkErrors to insert warnings into the
text under 2.4.  Warnings aren't automatically
inserted unless there is at least one error.

Regards,

John M. Drake