[Oberon] Version control

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Tue Feb 18 10:13:59 CET 2003

First of all, thank you very much for your quick response, John and Edgar.

I have looked at the sources of WebDAV and did not clearly understand how
to use it. I have not found commands for checking in modules etc. Would I
have to implement the user interface myself? How much preknowledge about
Version controt does a programmer need for using WebDAV (provided that I
can learn it and set up the operating (Oberon) systems )? Is there some
literature about it?

Is there a chance to use WebDAV in the Linux- and Windows- Versions of
Oberon? That would be a critical precondition for me, since I cannot force
people in our group to use Bluebottle, we have many different network cards
on the computers, most of them not working with Bluebottle.

Felix.

Felix Friedrich

Institut für Biomathematik und Biometrie
GSF - Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit, GmbH
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1, D-85764 Neuherberg

Tel:      ++49 89 3187 2436
email:  friedrich at gsf.de