Re (2): [Oberon] Version control

Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de
Wed Feb 19 00:43:16 CET 2003

Hi,
more info now at "http://www.edgarschwarz.de/oberon/es.WebDAV.Text".
Perhaps this answers some questions.
Felix Friedrich <friedrich at gsf.de> wrote:
> Would I have to implement the user interface myself?
At the moment the client only has a command interface. I have a panel for
an earlier version. I just need time to update it.

> Is there a chance to use WebDAV in the Linux- and Windows- Versions of
> Oberon?
The problem is that Native and Windows Oberon don't have XML AFAIK. I guess
it should be possible to provide XML also there. But I didn't have a look
on the code yet and so can't say whether it would be perhaps simple.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon