Re (2): [Oberon] Version control

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 15:58:59 CET 2003

Hello Felix,

That is indeed good news!  Since BlueBottle's
Window Manager is based on Gfx this may make
it possible to do Windows/BlueBottle
crossdevelopment.

By the way, I did manage to get AosFS to clean
compile under Plugin Oberon yesterday.  I will
continue this effort since this will also get
XML running under Native Oberon.  Then, as I
have time, I'll work on porting XML to Oberon-2
so that the V4 folks can use it.  (Again, any
volunteers to help on this?)  The trick to
getting AosFS to compile was to take out
the send and receive procedure variables and
just use method calls.  It's not at all clear
to me why procedure variables were used in
the first place.  This may become clear when
I actually try to test the beast.  ;-)

Regards,

John M. Drake