[Oberon] Port of XML to Native/Plugin Oberon (was Re: Antwort: DAV porting question)

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 22:09:43 CET 2003

Ok.  Here's the code.

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/jmdrake/Oberon/xmlport.zip

I've included everything needed to compile the XML
modules under Plugin Oberon including modified
versions of AosIO and AosFS.  Also I commented out
references to the ElementRegistry in XML and
XMLParser since that required
AosModules.CommandParProc.  But that part of the
XML packages seems to only be used by the
XML GUI under BlueBottle anyway.  If it's essential
for other tasks I'll look at away around it.
Hopefully it's not needed for DAV.

Regards,

John M. Drake