[Oberon] Robot code problem

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Thu Mar 27 18:20:00 CET 2003

Fernando,

Sorry, but I am not the right person to help you with the specifics of
your robot system.  I have done work with neural networks and radial
basis functions (RBF) but that is too far removed from the details of
your programming issues.

Might I suggest you get in touch with the fellow who wrote the code in
the first place even though he has left ETH?  He should know the
specifics of the version of Oberon you are using.

-Doug