[Oberon] Ctrl/Break, tasking, ser-port ?

peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Mon Apr 14 17:02:13 CEST 2003

Hello Chris,

cg> Is the source for Ctrl/Break response available ?

I applied Find.Panel to search for "Break" in some of
the *.Mod files (not all are on the drive here).  Just
one occurance was found and it was in Keyboard.Mod.
This is in a comment.
"Ctrl/Ctrl-Alt Break & Ctrl-F10 are always defined and
are not in the table."

So apparently the response to 'Ctrl/Ctrl-Alt Break' is
coded in the event loop.  I would look in SYS:Oberon.Mod
next ... but income tax is the priority this weekend.

Regards,        Peter E.