[Oberon] Win32 Plugin Oberon , status report V

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Mon Apr 14 20:05:30 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

although I was really working hard on the new WinPluginAos, it is not yet
all done. I had some problems with deadlocks and with tracing bugs I have
produced while not thinking deep enough before making changes to the
garbage collection parts etc etc... [which wasn't only bad, I have really
learned a lot!]

Today it seems to be quite stable. I will give a more detailed overview
when I have done some more steps in the next days.

Some of you mentioned, that they need a version before easter (this year).
It is too early to publish the current version now but for those who need
an intermediate release: Please contact me (friedrich at gsf.de).

Felix.

Felix Friedrich

Institut für Biomathematik und Biometrie
GSF - Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit, GmbH
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1, D-85764 Neuherberg

Tel:      ++49 89 3187 2436
email:  friedrich at gsf.de