[Oberon] OE03 ( final announcement )

Philipp.Heuberger at bluewin.ch Philipp.Heuberger at bluewin.ch
Mon May 12 13:49:29 CEST 2003

Hi Oberon freaks and friends,

since the 2nd Oberon Evening at JLMC2000 a
considerable amount of time has passed and
the third Oberon Evening OE03 is coming up
one month ahead. There has been continuous
development of Oberon software during the last
two years and I expect strong demand for applications
running on comprehensive software systems as the
ones that have their origin in the Oberon community.

The "Third Oberon Evening" will take place on

	Monday, the 16 th of June 2003 in Winterthur

. The exact place depends on the number of registrations
received at the end of the month and will be notified two
weeks before the event. The program looks roughly as follows.

18:00 Doors open
	Reception and Apéro
	Welcome

19:00 First part "Basics": Commercial Integration & Language Evolution
	Oberon for .NET
	AOS/Bluebottle-Oberon to Windows
	Jaos
	Zonnon

20:00 Second part "Apps":
	Wearable Devices
	Advanced Graphics
	"AntsInFields"
	"A timely walk for a Go"

21:00 Informal part "Plans":

22:00 Closing and farewell

Thank you very much for your answers and proposals. I am
looking forward to the event and I hope to get a reasonable
group of people encouraged by the results of comprehensive
software development.

Please fill in the registration form below and send
it in by eMail to philipp.heuberger at bluewin.ch
well before the end of the month. For questions
and comments, please give me a call to the number
+ 41 1 340 12 88.

I am looking forward to your registrations,

	Philipp Heuberger