[Oberon] Preprocessing

Patrik Reali reali at acm.org
Wed Jun 18 08:51:31 CEST 2003

This is correct. The reason why it is not documented is because it is
deprecated and we would like to remove it (it is IMHO a bad practice, and
makes sources unreadable).

We inserted this feature in the builder while experimentating with the
handling of multiple system versions. We have since then found a better
approach by using file name prefixes, the feature remained to handle old,
out-dated, sources.

-Patrik