[Oberon] Trap while opening GfxOverview.html

Vasile Rotaru vrotaru at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 25 22:53:31 CEST 2003

  Hi, list

  Are anyone of you experiencing the same problem? I'm asking because I
have made some changes to PCG386.Mod and have recompiled the entire
distribution (the last BB one) with the modified compiler.

  It mostly works, (hangs only after traps :).

  I first get a trap when I was trying to open "Oberon.report.html". The
recompilation of some modules helped, but the problem mentioned in
$Subject persists. So I'd like to know whether this is only my problem.

  A second partition (or second machine) would have a better option than
asking, I know...

Thanks in advance,
  Vasile