[Oberon] sizing window in BlueBottle editor

Alan Freed AlFreed at ohio.net
Fri Jul 4 12:53:56 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

> Not yet. I am still looking for an appropriate behaviour. The editor
> component can do it but not yet if it is embedded in a window.

When finished, I will probably use this Editor more than I use Oberon
under BlueBottle.

>> One last question.  I've heard that there is a great file manager in
>> the works.  When
>> will this become available?
>
> Good question. Isn't there a blue Configuration.DoCommands in the
> AosTools.Tool (in the current release) ? (I rarely install from the
> official release ;-) )

It is there.  Magnificent!  May I suggest that this be put on the menu
bar when BlueBottle opens.
Surely it could take the place of Bunny or Bones :-)

Al

--
Alan D. Freed, Ph.D.      E-mail: Alan.D.Freed at nasa.gov  (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Polymers Branch                   FreedA at bme.ri.ccf.org               (Mondays)