[Oberon] [DAV] Re. WebDAV.1.1.0 released

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 22:24:24 CEST 2003

--- edgar at edgarschwarz.de wrote:
> Sorry, I can't help it that WebDAV is using XML and
> NO doesn't have it.
>
> Cheers, Edgar

I stopped working on my XML for PlugIn/Native when
WinAosOberon came out, but I had made good headway
on it.  One thing that I found was that the latest
version of the Native Oberon compiler (which also
runs under Plugin Oberon) does in fact support
delegate procedures.  As you may recall converting
delegate procedures to something else was a major
headache for me the last time I undertook this.
Anyway if there's enough demand for it I'll dust
of my source code (time permitting of course).

Regards,

John M. Drake