[Oberon] Aos DSL Problems: MSS increased.

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Tue Aug 12 21:42:53 CEST 2003

Hi,
my DSL problems with mail receiving, some FTP servers and a WebDAV server are
gone after I increased MaximumSegmentLength in AosTCP from 536 to 1402.
Aos didn't with bigger segments of the peer.
I didn't notice any adverse effects yet with the exception that my VNC connection
to bluebottle.ethz.ch crashed twice after some actions with the increased
MSS.
The funny thing is that I had no problems with the smaller MSS using PPP.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon