[Oberon] A pseudo-problem?

Vasile Rotaru vrotaru at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 10 23:07:31 CET 2003

Daniel Keller wrote:

> The following example  compiles with PC.Compile but doesn' t with Builder.Compile (Tested on Bluebottle Release 2.7.03).

 Well, I should have been tried this... But, the original example is more complex and changing the name of constants helped. On the other side a more elaborate example with different names of constants and record fields compiles OK with Builder.Compile and fails with PC.Compile. I will make sure this is not only my problem, and will return on this.

> Please do only use PC.Compile and report Bugs.

  Please make the usage of PC.Compile at least as pleasant as the usage of Builder.Compile..

> MODULE Foo;
>
> CONST
> digits = 10;
> ops = 5;
>
> TYPE
> DigitBtn = RECORD END;
>   OpBtn = RECORD END;
>
> (* auxiliary type used for grouping related items *)
> Buttons = RECORD
> digits : ARRAY digits (* constant *) OF DigitBtn;
> ops    : ARRAY ops (* constant *) OF OpBtn;
>          END;
>
> END Foo.

Regards, Vasile