[Oberon] ODBC Support - a WebDAV project ?

Patrick.Hunziker at unibas.ch Patrick.Hunziker at unibas.ch
Thu Dec 11 17:42:08 CET 2003

The Linz V4 distribution has an ODBC interface. I have used it on the Mac
Version of V4, where it worked fine.

I have also started to use it on PluginOberon where it worked in part, but I
did not pursue that fully when I realized that it was not the most recent ODBC
(3.0?) Version and therefore needed some more adaptation to be fitted to the
current Windows DLLs.
I am willing to send the code to those who want to use it - hopefully there
will be a feedback useful for the community. This might be a small
collaborative project to be done with WebDAV
- who is willing to take the lead ?
I cannot, as am currently overwhelmed with other stuff.
Patrick