[Oberon] Re: ODBC Support - a WebDAV project ?

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Thu Dec 11 22:12:14 CET 2003

"John Stout" <jstout at cusp.co.uk> wrote:
> The email is slightly out of date since after a debugging session I
> managed
> to get the ODBC interface working under WinAOSOberon. The SQL monitor
> lets me display all the
> data about my ODBC databases so I'm going to wrap up some of the more
> complicated procedures in a module of their own and see how I get on.
> When I've tested it a
> bit more thoroughly I'll post it for inclusion in the distribution if
> anyone is interested.

If either of you is sending me your current code I can put it on
http://webdav.ethz.ch/odbc/hunziker and stout respectively.
Just to give the variants tentative names :-) You can propose others.
Some documentation about features and todos would be appreciated.
Then we will see whether somebody is interested in improving the code.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon