[Oberon] Re: licensing

Alan Freed AlFreed at ohio.net
Tue Dec 30 20:13:04 CET 2003

Hi Thomas,

I need to revisit the question of licensing for bluebottle apps, like
CAPO will be (I hope:-).  I think we talked about this when I was over
there but I don't recall what the decision was.  Will the ETH license
apply to contributed apps, too?  This is okay by me.  The bottom line
is that some form of licensing needs to be in place so that Felix and
I, and our employers, are not liable.

If you are planning to distribute bluebottle by the 15th, when do you
need my contribution by so that it can be included?

Thanks for your response.

Al
--
Alan D. Freed, Ph.D.        phone:  1-216-433-8747
Polymers Branch, MS 49-3    fax:    1-216-977-7132