[Oberon] Release 12.03.2004

Stefan Salewski Salewski at PHYSnet.Uni-Hamburg.de
Fri Mar 12 17:30:20 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 12. März 2004 16:42 schrieb Thomas Frey:
> Hi all,
>
> A new release of Bluebottle is available.
>
> http://bluebottle.ethz.ch/dllatest.html
>
> The daily build can as always be found on
> http://bluebottle.ethz.ch/dlcrazy.html
>
> Today, for once, both releases are the same.
>
> --Thomas

Is there some new documentation about AOS/Bluebottle included,
especially about the graphical user interface?

I was again fooled by the last release, which contained a file
Docu.zip which contained only old docu of System3.

I like the Active-Oberon-Language and I am very interested in
AOS/Bluebottle, but without some basic documentation about
(GUI)-programming, I will not be able to do some useful work.

Yes, I have the PhD-Thesis of Pieter Muller, it is very interesting to
understand the basic concepts of AOS, but not usefull to start using
BlueBottle.

I would be very grateful for a clear statement about documentation:
What is available, what will be available in near feature.

Or will be AOS/Bluebottle a undocumented project for a few
ETH-Insiders for ever? I would regret this case, but I can live with
it. But I can not waste my time installing each new release of
Bluebottle just to recognize after installation that there is again
no new documentation and that it is useless for me.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski