[Oberon] Re. PSPrinter.Mod

shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Sat May 1 00:12:36 CEST 2004

Chris,

cg> filter/modify the data to be as the
 'consumer' wants, ...

In this case, filter = PSPrinter.Mod and
consumer = "LaserJet III with PS cartridge".

Hours after submitting the story to the list,
the possibility of configuring in Oberon.Text
dawned on me.  One of these might be workable.

PSPrinter = {
	TerminateWithControlD
}

PSPrinter = {
	TerminateWithControlD = True
}

This would be a "study" for me.  Would be prudent
to have the approval an expert before wasting time.

Many such small repairs and improvements must
have surfaced since the last alpha, 2003-01-05.
SSH and PPP for example.  I wonder whether a new
alpha might be worth considering before the beta
or full release is ready?  (Not that I know how to
build.)

Regards,          Peter

       http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/