[Oberon] FAT Files for CompactFlash

Josef Sedlacek sedlacek at swissonline.ch
Mon Jun 21 12:08:19 CEST 2004

Hi together

We use for a industrial equipement NO 11.10.2001 (this to eliminate
logistic problems for maintenance). We use in some applications
CompactFlash which has an IDE interface like a hard disk. For that is
was neccessary perform small changes in handling remote system flag. Now
we get new problems getting bad sector numbers and bad clusters.
Meanwhile OFS has changed to FileSystem. Have been done changes in the
FAT file hadling so that we could use it in our very old system? Any
comment?

Thanks in advance

Josef

--
Company:  Radiar, Dr. J. Sedlacek, CH-7554 Sent
Tel: +41 (81) 860 06 60