[Oberon] BlueBottle Websever and loopback questions

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 00:47:18 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I noticed that the latest release of BlueBottle has a
newer dynamic web page server.  (I know the website is
run off of *.ssmp pages, but this one uses *.dxp
pages).  I'd love to play with it (or the *.ssmp
version) but I have a couple of problems.

1) I never can get standalone BlueBottle to do
networking.  (I think I could if I knew how to boot
off a floppy instead of a CD).

2) When I used WinAos I can get it to serve "basic"
webpages, but not the dynamic content in the *.ssmp or
*.dxp pages.  (Actually the *.dxp pages aren't even in
the WinAos distribution, but the modules needed to
serve them appear to be.)

So I was wondering, does BlueBottle have a "loopback"
mode?  At this point I'd be happy to test this stuff
"standalone" even.  What steps do you need to take to
boot from floppy?  (That way I could save the network
configurations).  And how do you get WinAos to serve
dyamic content?

Regards,

John M. Drake