[Oberon] Moin and Oberon browsers

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Mon Jun 28 22:19:08 CEST 2004

Hi,
after making PNPImages for Aos Oberon I finally installed WebNavigator.
I says it understands CSS, which is used for moin. OTOH I don't see
the PNG images which I see with the standard Oberon browser.
The standard browser doesn't understand <div> so the layout is bad.
And John Drake mentioned that it's better with forms.
So it seems that there should be a merge.
My question now is which browser is ETH using ? Mozilla, IE ?
And which of the existing Oberon browsers would be the better foundation to
add missing features ?

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein