[Oberon] Re: Oberon Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

Soren Renner srenner at mail.ru
Sun Aug 1 19:53:12 CEST 2004

Why is this digest being degraded by the inclusion of a flame war, or at least the beginnings of one? I use oberon to do real work (bluebottle). I don't share it because I don't think it would be of interest. (Yet. See Schopenhauer's introduction to his essays on morality for the reason that "to think as the world will in thirty years' time is not something that [just] anyone can do.) Anyhow, stop responding to Mr. Flamely.

cygnus inter anates

sr