Re (2): [Oberon] Oberon database application framework

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Fri Aug 20 10:42:21 CEST 2004

Dan Parnete <dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it wrote:
> I have written all the day a dam UserGuide document. Four pages, and it
> takes me all the day. I'm not done for writing documentation. And
> probably I mess a lot of important details. I hope it will be useful. I
> have tried to access the WebDav but probably I need a client I don't
> have.
You could install the BB WebDAV client naturally.
But there are also other clients e.g. for Windows (Need Java) and Linux.
Foreign clients would also be nice to test my server :-)
or you could post some info on the wiki like John did.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein