[Oberon] Re. Oberon database application framework

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 20:46:33 CEST 2004

--- Dan Parnete <dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> I understand it is difficult to rich the ftp server.
> Wiki doesn't look
> to accept attachments, so I will send it to John
> Drake, who will gently
> post it on WebDav.
>
> Dan Parnete

I've uploaded it to the WebDav.  You can download it
from:

http://webdav.ethz.ch/jmdrake/DpsAF.zip

In time I'll extract the documentation and post it to
the Wiki.

Dan, from what I've read in the documentation you
using Bluebottle and WinAos?  The WebDav client is
comes built into WinAos.  It's pretty straightforward
and easy to use.

Regards,

John M. Drake