Re (3): [Oberon] WinOberon V2.5

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Wed Nov 3 23:51:34 CET 2004

zeller at inf.ethz.ch wrote:

>>1. If it's possible to make RAM disk volume running. This will improve
>>allot my framework performance.
>>

>The WinOberon Filesystem (FileDir, Files) is implemented on-top of
>the Windows Filesystem. Thus the simplst solution would be to use
>a RAM disk volume on Windows (is there such a thing?),

I found a RAMDISK driver for Windows at:
    http://www.arsoft-online.de/products
It looks to work.

>>2. If it's possible  to declare ListGadgets.ToggleLine public.
>>

>Yes, I will include this in my next build.

Thank you.

I have another question. I'm using OLEObjects with Internet Explorer.
The control loos the focus every time the TAB key is pressed. The focus
goes to the address field of the browser. It is fastidious for
TextFields that mess the tab order facility, and it's impossible to
insert a tab character into a TextGadget. Do you think it's any solution
for that?

Dan