No subject

Mon Sep 26 12:33:25 CEST 2005

Philosophical Foundation

 1.  I want to make money and Oberon has a mix of novelty and  completeness that may work.
 2.  I like Oberon and want to grow the user base to make its existance more assured.
 3.  I think society would be safer if software were based on well engineered open sourced systems.

	An open source, high quality, reliable operating system based
	on modules that is supported "commercially", and a sound educational
	program reinforce this foundation.

| Aubrey,
|
| mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us wrote:
| I believe a gentle and firm coordination of what already exists
| can lead to a low overhead, low maintanence system that is useful
| to a large number of individuals.  I wish to avoid the opacity of
| Microsofts Window's and its bloat. Openness is key. A small organization
| lowers its operating expenses and keeps the cost to the consumer down.

> where the young become exposed to ...

I remember the day I asked the old men how long it took them to get
used to bi-focals, and *I really cared* what their answer was.