No subject

Mon Sep 26 12:49:38 CEST 2005

> Support for 4 COM ports in Native Oberon is relatively recent.
> According to http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/WebAlpha.html
> Andr=E9 Fischer added this on 04.09.01.  His changes also allow
> the port addresses to be configured arbitrarily.
>
> You could try fetching V24.Mod and ConfigV24.Mod from:
>   ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Source1.zip
> and compiling them, but there might be complications due to new
> interfaces that would be non-trivial to address.

My modified V24.Obj works with my modem at COM4 now but it is not the
interrupt driven version. :-\

Question: Does Andre', or anyone, know of any reason why his Alpha
V24.Mod would not work within the Native/Update/Beta 08.12.00 version
of Oberon?

Charles Angelich

The Ghost in the Machine!

DOS and W31 Tech website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost

Stories, poems, music, and photos website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/faf