[Oberon] Re: Oberon Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Greg Haynes haynes at pcisys.net
Fri Jan 14 02:52:25 CET 2005

John Drake wrote:

>I like mouse chords too, I just got burned a few
>times when I was doing something critical.  If
>V4 was like System 3 with a "RecallText" command
>I'd be ok.

I must be missing something here.  V4 and S3 both have an Edit.Recall
command, which I assume you are aware of.  It is easy to pull the
mouse down when doing a MR - ML which deletes some extra
text, if that is what you are talking about.
For me, this is the most annoying thing that there is in the Oberon
interface. I still have not adapted to avoid this problem so I have the
Edit.Recall button in the menu bar in V4 where I can get it easily.