[Oberon] Bluebottle WindowManager

dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jan 27 08:19:24 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to port the new (Xmas) Bluebottle user interface on WinAos,
with some success. But now I have to face the WindowManager problem. The source of this module is not present in the distribution. The WinAos Obx version fails on runtime with this message:

	WindowManager incompatible with AosPlugins/Registry

The Bluebottle one, traps on runtime with:

	TRAP 1 WITH guard failed in thread WinMain
	Module: WindowManager at PC = 21020
	Module: AosInputs at PC = 1285
	Module: Win32AosDisplay at PC = 3921
	Module: Win32AosDisplay at PC = 7266
	Module: Win32AosDisplay at PC = 7403
	Module: Win32AosDisplay at PC = 131

At this point I need some advise from Thomas. Haw can I resolve this
mess? Is it possible to have the module source? Is it any other way to
have a compiled Obx based on my version of modules?

Thanks,
Dan Parnete