[Oberon] Current CrazyFresh ISO is broken

Stefan Salewski Salewski at physnet.uni-hamburg.de
Fri May 6 21:35:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was very happy that there now exists an ISO-Image
of CrazyFresh AOS/Bluebottle.

(8 weeks ago it took me more than one hour to burn
boot image with Nero floppy emulation.)

But I was not able to install current crazy fresh successful.
ZipTool.ExtractAll AosApps.zip

terminates with message

AOS:TFWallpaper.tar data error (file corrupted), could not extract
217 files extracted, 1 errors

First I tried to ignore this error, but system hangs with black screen
after trying to boot from hd.

I have repeated downloading, burning to aother cd and tried again to
install. Same error.

Mounted CD within Linux seems to be empty, so I bootet AOS from CD
and copied AosApps.zip to a FAT32 partition.

After rebooting Linux, I tried to unzip AosApps.zip.
It works with Linux, there are much more than 217 files!
So AOS ZipTool.ExtractAll seems to be the reason for this troubles.
Perhaps size of TFWallpapers.tar is too big or problem is that
TFWallpapers.tar is a tar inside a tar-archive.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski