[Oberon] WinAos 2.01

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Mon May 9 09:34:52 CEST 2005

Hi Felix,

Some feedback for the 2.01 release, only Bluebottle part:
- The menu steel starts in up side down (inverted display). Passing the
pointer over, redraws it normally.
- On Quit, returns in inverted display. The pointer rests for a while
inverted.
- I'm using Auto.Dsk (Mark) with PET, Text Styles, and Kernel Log. In
PET are always 4-5 files opened. In 90% of startups,the PET is
completely white. Then moving the pointer over, tracks black on panels,
and refresh correctly the buttons. To render the panels I have to scroll
them. Some zones, like the Scratch panel label, never redraw, rest black.

I suppose there is a common problem: Invalidate does not work properly,
or better, is not executed in time. At startup there are a lot of tasks
to do altogether. It looks like the sequencer loose the Invalidate, or
executes it before EnableUpdates, with the same result.

Dan