[Oberon] AosIO from a connection and eof

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Jun 5 23:20:07 CEST 2005

Hi,
It seems like I have a problem. In WebDAV I have to parse XML which is coming
from a reader on a connection. Now the XMP parser is parsing until eof.
But the connection doesn't provide an eof. So what ?
Would closing the connection provide a eof ?
The parser hangs. I modified the parser that it exits after it got the whole
<tag> ... </tag> but obviously that's no solution :-(

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein