[Oberon] Odeon

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Jul 8 13:02:35 CEST 2005

Hi Bob & Christian,

sounds really interesting, thanks for the link to
the dissertation.

Is it included/planned for inclusion in BlueBottle?

If not, could it be put up on: ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/ETHOberon/Contrib/

regards
--
   Bernhard Treutwein