[Oberon] N-o image formats ?

easlab at absamail.co.za easlab at absamail.co.za
Sun Jul 17 17:28:32 CEST 2005

Recently some one mentioned a n-o package/utility, and I viewed the
sample output, which I believe was a pc-board.   The view image was
very economical compared to gif or jpg but quite sufficient for the task.
Perhaps I had to use the 'convert to Pict-format' facility to view it.
Can someone tell me the utility name & URL and the image format ?

BTW which clown put this 'disaster' on our to get list
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~phf/mir/<spamTrap>wirth-compiler-1996.pdf  ?

I aborted after 6.2MB download.  At 2K char per A4 text-page, that's a
fat book, when plain test is used.

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.