[Oberon] Re: Occasional data transfer between boxes ?

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Tue Aug 9 23:31:56 CEST 2005

Chris wrote:
> Now V2.3.6 can't login to my ISP because they have allocated
> me a Username which contains the "@" char which n-o has
> used as a token separator - wrongly assuming that it won't
> be in the username nor password.
> I've torn my guts out patching n-o Ver.2001 for my desktop
> box to get around this problem but I'm not going to spend
> more time analysing/patching V2.3.6
I think we gave you enough hints how to patch the netsystem to fix the problem.
But ok, I have the a programmers view. So for me it looks simple.
The problem is that my PPP days are definitely over. I still have my old 486 box
with NO standing in a corner but am seriously thinking about throwing it away
because it's still taking space.
I'm thinking about getting a notebook now. Probably with a DVD writer (No floppy)
and WLAN. And Bluebottle works with USB sticks.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de,       Running Bluebottle           www.edgarschwarz.de
      Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler !  Albert Einstein