[Oberon] LinAos

Pieter Muller pmuller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:45:12 CEST 2005

> Because it's based on Linux perhaps even a sourceforge project could be set up
> which probably could give a lot of necessary infrastructure.

Sourceforge would be ideal since it provides all the infrastructure.

BTW I have a native oberon project lurking there, but haven't made
much progress on it since I left the ETH.  We could reuse that (or
start new one).

It shouldn't be too much work to get Aos working on Linux.  For LNO
just a few modules had to be changed (5 or so).  The linker was
modified to produce Linux executables.  No compiler changes were
necessary.

Does anyone know how to contact Peter Matthias?

 cheers
 -- Pieter