[Oberon] LinAos Moin

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Sep 11 21:25:04 CEST 2005

I just started a Wiki page for LinAos. So if you are interested have a look at
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/cgi-bin/moin/LinAos"
If you want contribute you must register. I know that's not the normal wiki way but there are
a lot of idiots already who spam wikis with their bots :-(
Concerning Oberon CVS I'm not sure whether it's worthwhile. Did you ever hear about subversion ?
Some say it will replace CVS. And what is subversion ? It's based on WebDAV/DeltaV like my stuff.
The main difference is that they implemented different advanced features of DeltaV (RFC 3253).

Cheers, Edgar