[Oberon] BB, networking & database

René A. Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Wed Sep 21 16:39:54 CEST 2005

1) Now that I have installed the Bluebottle System on my HDD and all is up an running, I'm trying hard to get into the 'net.

I've read the AosSetup.Text, and then I tried to find the right parameters.

In WinXP, I have a RTL 8139 10/100Mbps card, DNS and IP are received automatically. I have a netgear router with the IP-Address of 192.168.1.1.

After several tries, I decided to ask this illustre circle for help. So, what paramteres should I use?

2) Is there a database (preferredly SQL) for BB or OS?

Thanks

Rene