[Oberon] New features, bug reports, etc.

Ulrike Glavitsch ulrike.glavitsch at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 28 14:37:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

after having received a few questions concerning new features, bug
reports, suggestions for improvements let me say the following:
- NTFS would be an interesting additional feature for Aos/BB but is not
planned. The main reason is the lack of a complete documentation of
NTFS. Our students would probably not be interested in doing such a project.
- There is a forum for Bluebottle Bug reports
http://portnoy.ethz.ch/CGI/Forum?forum=BluebottleBugs and a forum for
new suggestions http://portnoy.ethz.ch/CGI/Forum?forum=Bluebottle.
However, these are not used very frequently. As an alternative you can
use this mailing list to report bugs, suggest new features as some of
you did in the past. Messages on this mailing list will be read by
members of our group for sure.

Ulla

--
Ulrike Glavitsch Eggler