[Oberon] OpenType(TTF) problem

Pascal Lehmann lehmann at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 29 21:49:44 CEST 2005

Hello Yuri

> Done. May it must be full name ARIALBD.TTF?
You should only use the name without the extension (in this case ARIALBD),
BB will add the extension itself to find the font.

> What about WMCyrillicIME?
WMCyrillicIME should work too, though I believe you can only access U0400 -
U04FF (the range for cyrillic).

> Didn't help. Is problem connect with font format - I'm use OpenType
> from win2003? BB built of 23 Sept 2005.
I currently use an older build of BB, might be that TT support is broken or
that the font from win2003 isn't working correctly.
If you tell me the name of the font I can try it out myself and inform you
about the results.

Greets
Pascal