AW: [Oberon] Networking problems

Rene Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Wed Oct 12 08:18:14 CEST 2005

Sven,
I checked this out, and while in Windows the values are:
PCI: 2
device: 10
function: 0
I/O-Area: FD00-FDFF
Memory: FFEFDF00-FFEFDFFF
IRQ: 22

In BB the values are:
Bus 2,
device 10,
function 0:
class/rev 02000010,
vendor/device 10EC8139,
status/cmd 02900004
Class: Network controller, Sub-class: Ethernet controller
Vendor: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.,
Device: RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+
IRQ255,
INTA
256B I/O at 0000D400 - 0000D4FF
256B 32-bit memory at EC000000 - EC0000FF

Could it be that under windows automatically a free address space is
found, while in BB the card's own default is used?

If so: How can I change that in BB (I'd rather not want to set the
default jumpers differently)

Any ideas how to fix that?

Rene