[Oberon] Multiprocessor without MMX (was: Restrictions of Oberon-Partitions?)

Alexander Hofmann alexhofmann at web.de
Mon Nov 14 16:52:49 CET 2005

As I read this E-Mail, I remembered trying to boot Blouebottle on a
Multiprocessor-System with 2 Pentium I Processors, without MMX, and it
didn't work. At that time I thought is must be the missing MMX-Support,
now I wonder if it just could have been the same Problem described here,
so setting MaxProccs=1 could solve it?